Lace Photoshop Patterns

Posted in: Patterns | Tags: , .
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Reddit
Lace Patterns

Patterns: 19

Compatibility:
Photoshop 7, CS-CS6, CC
Photoshop Elements 2+

Description: Various lace patterns. All in color, and all entirely seamless.

Lace Patterns
How to Install?
Terms of Use

Download the image pack (for those without Photoshop & GIMP)

Note: You must be logged in to comment!

68 Responses to Lace Photoshop Patterns

1. Peggy says:

I marvel at people like you, who not only have talent but are willing to share it with others. Thank you.

2. Celeste says:

Thank you so very much for these gorgeous lace patterns and the very good instructions for installing and using them. I am using them in CS4 and can set the transparancy level, I’m not sure I understand about making the patterns transparent as referred to in an earlier post. I will be using a pattern for a logo design. Again, thank you!

3. Dori says:

Thank you so much, these are beautiful!

4. Leithalia says:

ok.. i needed to register to tell u this
    but ive been looking for decent lace patterns for AGES….

so.. ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ily!!
    ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily!!!!!
    u have no idea how happy u just made me :DDDD

5. Ellie says:

These are just so beautiful and perfect. Thank you so very much for you generosity!

6. How can I download the Lace Pattern into my Photoshop program. I also have Gimp, which I never use. Every time I try to install the lace Pattern it comes up as Gimp only. I never have a problem downloading Photoshop brushes or patterns, but I do now. Can you offer any help?

Thanks
    Dawn

• Stephanie says:

I’m not sure why it would be coming up as GIMP only. These were made in Photoshop, and the patterns ONLY work in Photoshop (the brushes work in PS and GIMP, but the patterns only work in PS). It sounds like your computer thinks it’s a GIMP file, but I’m not sure why it does. PAT files should be set as Photoshop files, not GIMP. That’s changeable, but not really something you need to even worry about. Since the way that you install these is by putting them in the correct folder in your Photoshop directory, that’s all you should be needing to do, once the file is unzipped. If you need instructions on how to use and set up Photoshop patterns, check out the tutorial that I’ve written on it – you’ll find a link in my sidebar, where it says “Installing Patterns”.

Good luck!

7. Marie says:

Love your lace patterns and brushes.TY !

8. Andrea Hutton says:

Thank you for sharing! I am in AWE of you and your design skills. Thanks thanks thanks.

9. Laura says:

Thank you for sharing your lovely textures and patterns. I have used them to create my friend’s wedding card: http://always-have-a-plan-b.blogspot.com/2011/03/twas-nice-day-for-white-wedding.html

10. Rodfather says:

I am learning how to use PSE at Hummie’s World ( http://www.hummiesworld.com/ )and needed to find and D/L a Pattern. I saw that some other students in our classes had found your fantastic site and had used your gorgeous artwork to enhance their layouts. Hummie is very particular about giving credit to sites when we use their work, anyway they gave proper credit and that’s how I got here. Thank You for sharing these beautiful patterns

11. Tavi says:

I agree with Peggy. Thank you so much for all of your work!

12. kimjooyoun says:

very very thank you~~~

13. lola says:

ty this was just what i needed :)

14. Great pattern. Just downloaded and will use it. ;)

15. Melanie says:

Thank you so much ! I’m looking forward to using these!!

16. Jill says:

Thank you so much. I always struggle with lace patterns. I’ll be using this for a baby shower card for a friend for now. I’ll be bookmarking this site. If and when I ever start making money off my cards and use any of your patterns or anything, I’ll be sure to pay the commercial license fee.

17. Cynthia says:

I totally love the lace patterns here. However, I am having a difficult time in downloading them also because I dont have photoshop, I have gimp. As per a previously read comment, the file also shows up as a gimp file, however I cant get it opened in there either. If at all possible, could you help in how to open this?.

• Stephanie says:

I’m sorry, I don’t know a thing about GIMP. I’m not even sure these patterns work in GIMP, so I don’t advertise them as such. They might… I just don’t know how to do it.

However, even if you can’t get the PAT file working, you can download the image pack file, which is just JPGs. You can then use those to create patterns in GIMP. Again, not sure how to do this, but there should be unlimited help out there on the internet that can help you!

Hope this helps a bit, and good luck!

Stephanie

18. Cynthia says:

Stephanie, you are a life saver!!!!!! That totally worked! … Thank you so much. :)

19. Debra says:

Hi,

These will not download onto my computer. Can you help. I use an apple imac and I have photoshop CS4. I have tried the download button and also the download the image pack and neither way will work.

Please help
    Deb

20. Debra says:

Hi,

Don’t worry, they have just downloaded. sorry to bother you
    Deb

• Stephanie says:

Glad you got them working! Could have been a temporary problem, or if you have “extensions” or “plugins” for your browser that monitor downloads or somesuch, then that can cause problems.

But these will definitely work just fine on a Mac and CS4. That’s what I’ve got. :)

21. Nichole says:

are these ok to use commercially??? These are fantastic!

22. Nickole says:

Dawn I just love all of your stuff!!!

23. Nancy says:

24. Aigha says:

Such exquisite work, thank you very much!

25. Dale says:

The file downloads onto my mac as a zip file. (at least while it is downloading). As soon as the download is complete it changes to a .pat file and wants to us Gimp.

Any ideas?

• Stephanie says:

That’s exactly right. It’s a PAT file, zipped up into a ZIP file. So, once it’s unzipped, it becomes a .PAT file.

Last I knew, though, GIMP didn’t allow you to use Photoshop patterns. Just Photoshop brushes. You may want to check on that.

And even if you can’t, you can download the image pack, which is just the JPGs I used to make the patterns, and make them into GIMP patterns to use.

Hope this helps!