Silhouettes Photoshop & GIMP Brushes
Photoshop 7, CS-CS6, CC
Photoshop Elements 2+
Description: Silhouettes of people. Mostly family-oriented, featuring a pregnant woman, children at various ages, a girl holding a teddy bear, a father holding his child, and more!
Download the image pack (for those without Photoshop & GIMP)
Random Photoshop Brush Tip:
You can make a brush fluctuate slightly (or greatly) in color each time that you use it! Here’s how.
- Hit F5 to bring up your brushes tab
- Choose “Color Dynamics”
- One way to control the color is to choose two colors for your foreground and background colors. In the case of a blade of grass, say… light green and dark green. Then set the “Foreground/Background Jitter” bar somewhere between 25-75%. When you use your brush, it will now vary in color between the foreground and background colors that you chose!
- Another way (or you can do the former and then ALSO do this) is by using the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness Jitter sliders.
- Hue will change the color itself. Set it at about 10%, and your green will become both a blue-green and a yellow-green sometimes.
- Saturation will change the intensity of the color. Set it at 20% or so, and your green will switch between a bright, vivid green to a slightly grayed-out green.
- Brightness will change the darkness of the color. Set it at 20% or so, and your green will range between a light green and a darker green.
Play around with these settings, and you can achieve all kinds of color variations!