Lace Photoshop Patterns

Posted in: Patterns | Tags: , .
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Reddit
Lace Patterns

Patterns: 19

Photoshop 7, CS-CS6, CC
Photoshop Elements 2+

Description: Various lace patterns. All in color, and all entirely seamless.

Lace Patterns
How to Install?
Terms of Use

Download the image pack (for those without Photoshop & GIMP)

Note: You must be logged in to comment!

68 Responses to Lace Photoshop Patterns

1. Dale says:

Thanks Stephanie…per our email….

The MAC automatically unzips it in the download folder. That is why it was changing from the .zip to the .pat. When I tried to “open” it like I would a compressed file, my mac opens some utility wanting to put into GIMP. Who knows where that came from. For me, it is just simple drag and drop into the folder.

I am fairly new to the MAC and used to having to work harder to do these things. :-)

Thanks for your response!

2. Rumballchick says:

Hi Dale,

I was in the same boat. However, if you look above, beneath the download button, you’ll see this phrase “Download the image pack (for those without Photoshop & GIMP”. This is a link. Click on that and you should be able to open up the file and access the images.

3. Leyla says:

I used your lace pattern to create a really cute background for my blog. thanks so much for allowing usage for free. the link to your site can be found in the footer of my blog.

best regards leyla :)

4. Pingback: FanArt The Avengers: Black Widow « Camerdesigner's Blog

5. Ai says:

Thank you soo much for allowing this as free usage. The designs you made are very lovely. :D Also, I too, put a cute footnote on my layout like what leyla did. :) Good day~

6. Hi
    I used your patterns on DA. I like your work

7. erba says:

Hello, Stephanie!
    Thank you for your reply. I’m glad to hear that.
    Your creations are so fantastic!! Love it!!! I’ll enjoy it!
    Have a nice weekend! :-)

8. agnes says:

this is great ! thanks

9. Pingback: The Ultimate Photoshop Patterns Collection: 2000+ Patterns « DESIGNGRAPHICS

10. Paola says:

Thank you so much!
    i love it!

11. Pingback: 2000组PS杀手级纹理打包下载 - Andy Zhao's Technology Workstation

12. Pingback: The Ultimate Collection Of Free Photoshop Patterns | Internet Business