The short version:
To use my resources, you must either: a) credit me (as explained below) every place that you use them OR b) purchase a license.
- You may NOT repackage and redistribute these resources in any way, shape or form.
- You may NOT plop a brush down onto a plain or transparent background, with nothing else on the page, and redistribute it or sell it. This is the same as redistributing the brushes/images themselves. Placing the brush onto a product or within a design is fine, of course.
- You MAY use these resources within your own design, painting, etc and do whatever you like with it (provided that proper credit is given, as below).
- You MAY NOT redistribute any of these designs as rubber stamps.
- Tutorials from this site may NOT be redistributed in any manner. If you would like to put them up in a forum or somesuch, contact me first.
- Provide credit to me alongside (or on) wherever you’ve used my resources, either as “Obsidian Dawn” or www.obsidiandawn.com
- If possible, please provide a link back here, so that others know where you found the brushes and can get a set of their very own! The link should go to: http://www.obsidiandawn.com
- You may use these brushes or patterns commercially without a license, but you MUST credit me alongside their usage. If you’re a digital scrapbooker, most people list credit and the website URL in their TOU text file that comes with the download. If you use them in a website design, and the design is on every page of the website, the credit needs to be on every page, as well (most people put it in a footer). If you cannot provide credit and want clear-cut rights to be able to use these brushes in your designs, you may purchase a commercial license.
- That’s it! Enjoy!
- You MAY post information about these resources on your websites without needing to contact me for permission.
- You may NOT host my files on your server or link to my files directly. You MUST send the user to this website for the download. Again, you can do this without needing to contact me for permission. If you are looking to host the files themselves, special permissions are given for this – contact me.